Flexible Laboratory Furniture
Lab Furniture and Fume Hoods Inc. offers a full line of completely free-standing, flexible laboratory furniture that allows you to restructure and reorganize your space at any time. With today’s generation of laboratories requiring an adaptable workplace, our integrated systems are able to organize a space in modern labs while maximizing the use of vertical space.
Our mobile lab benches are not attached to the floor and can easily be reconfigured without disruptive and costly remodeling. Our electronic support shelves organize equipment above the work area, freeing up valuable bench space for instrumentation and processes. Work surface heights and overhead components can be reconfigured without contractor involvement. This provides minimal disruption to your laboratory.
We offer flexible systems which are designed in a way that makes it easy for all end users to customize their configuration without downtime and complicated instructions. Countertops are available in a variety of materials including phenolic resin, epoxy resin, stainless steel and ceramic. Lab accessories include keyboard trays, flat screen monitor arms and CPU holders. We also offer the Titan Series workbench and table frame systems, which handle a multitude of functions in research facilities to teaching labs. This series of workbench and table frame is available in different sizes.
In addition to the Titan Series, we offer the Solution Series which is designed to fit most laboratory configurations. This bench system is pre-wired and pre-plumed, offering ease of installation and capable of multiple circuits.
This flexible design approach provides a total and complete solution to your laboratory environment requirements. From concept to completion, we provide solutions to help you optimize the efficiency of your laboratory furniture within your planned space.
Flexible Lab Furniture Advantages
- Allows fast and easy reconfiguration with minimal disruption
- Optimizes your investment in people and technology
- Shelves and counters easily adjust in 1″ increments
- Wood, laminate and steel cabinets available
- Enables greater productivity and improved ergonomics
- Maximizes available floor space
- Great for retrofits and renovation projects
Types of Flexible Lab Furniture
- Service locations on-bench, overhead and behind bench
- Overhead and Under Bench Shelving
- Overhead and Under Bench Cabinets
- CPU and Monitor Peripherals
- Localized Exhaust Systems
- Work Surfaces
- Power Modules
- Task Lighting